Are you looking for the best atta dough maker in India?
Then you’re in the right place. Making dough by hand is very time consuming and messy.
If you have a large family then an atta kneader machine should be at your home.
In this article, we’ve reviewed the top 10 atta dough maker machines in India with their features, price points and ratings.
- Best Atta Dough Maker in India
- Dough Mixer Buying Guide
Best Atta Dough Maker in India
|Dough Maker Brands||Wattage||Capacity|
|Clearline Automatic Electric Dough Kneader||650 W||3 L|
|Homeplus Plastic Vertical Dough Maker||500 W||1 L|
|KENT Electric Atta and Bread Maker||550 W||3 L|
|Lifelong Atta and Bread Maker||550 W||2 L|
|Inalsa Food Processor||800 W||2 L|
|Uspech Plastic Roti Maker||Manual||N/A|
Remember some dough makers only help you to make the dough. You have to use a roti maker to make roti or chapati.
Clearline automatic electric dough maker comes with a 3 L dough making capacity with a 15-minute automatic timer. It has 650 watts of power, best for bread or atta dough making.
Furthermore, the non-sticky nature of the bowl prevents the dough from sticking to the walls of the container.
The presence of a double lid design makes it easy to pour the ingredients when the device is turned On and also prevents food content from spilling.
It is also embedded with vacuum grips at the bottom to ensure the device is sturdy when it is on a go.
The item weighs 3.2 kg and comes with a 1-year of manufacturing warranty.
Things we loved about the clearline electric dough maker
- 650 watts of power supply.
- Comes in a double lid design.
- Suitable for all types of flour.
- Non-sticky coated bowl (3-liter)
- 15-minutes of auto-timer option.
- Features vacuum grips for support.
Things we didn’t love about it
- Comes with a loose lid.
The Home Plus dough maker is the first vertical dough maker in our list from the prestigious house of Homeplus, a company dedicated to their home appliances.
A versatile machine, this is a 4 in 1 dough maker which can not just knead the dough but also can be used to chop vegetables, whip up butter and even used to make juice.
Although to make the chopper and juicer tops have to be ordered separately, the possibility of getting them all done in a single device is fascinating.
Its powerful motor supports some heavy kneading and chopping of vegetables.
The bowl provided for the kneading is of unbreakable plastic and the blades used are of high-quality stainless steel. They are ideal for chopping and pea peeling too.
You can add about 3 kgs of flour and get it kneaded in a single go. The atta dough maker has a speed of kneading about 1/2 kg of dough in a simple 30 seconds.
This dough kneader works on an operational voltage of 350 watts which is decent for everyday regular use. An internal circuit breaker present in it protects the device from any voltage surges or so.
Homeplus plastic vertical dough maker does not come with a warranty and has a minor noise issue for prolonged usage.
Things we loved about the Homeplus plastic vertical dough maker:
- Versatile 4 in 1 function
- Can knead, whip butter, cut vegetables and even make fruit juice
- Internal circuit breaker to prevent any damage to the device as a whole
- Can knead upto 3 kg of flour and at a speed of 1/2 kg per every 30 seconds.
Things we didn’t love about it:
- Does not have a manufacturer’s warranty
- A little bit noise while using for the vegetable chopping or juicing
KENT’s automatic Atta maker comes with over 19 preset applications, your preparation for complex food items has just become easier and faster.
It also comes with electric power modes with 550 watts of power.
The design of the device is unique, simple and very user friendly. The single-touch operation of the device makes it very easy to operate.
All it needs is the ingredients, a 220 volts power supply and a touch to get it started. It has a total capacity of 3 litres that can fit within its non-stick bowl.
This atta dough maker is not only an automatic device but also a smart application.
The preset configurations of the device make it simple for you to try out a variety of customizations for different varieties of brown bread, wheat bread, french bread, roti, chapatis etc.,
Apart from a few inconsistencies in operation (soggy bread or dough in some cases), we also found that this device needs a great improvement with the build quality.
For a device that is priced above average, this seems to be a minor issue with the Kent automatic dough maker.
Kent provides you with a full one year manufacturer’s warranty for any malfunctions or manufacturing defects upon arrival during the tenure of the warranty.
Things we loved about the Kent Dough Maker:
- 19 preset modes of operation
- Simplistic and stylish design
- 3 litre capacity
- Fully automatic
- Good user friendly dashboard
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Things we didn’t love about it:
- Not durable. Quality could be increased
- Sometimes can lead to soggy dough. Be careful with the flour to water ratio
We have another electric dough and bread maker on our list that has become Amazon’s choice.
This dough maker is a versatile product for you as it helps you to make chapattis and puris by automatic mixing and kneading.
The display of the electric dough maker has 19 digital customized programs for baking any variety of bread, such as Brown Bread, Oats, and Wheat bread.
You can make the dough for baking biscuits, pizza and cake as well. The dough will come out as soft and even.
One-touch operation allows you to perform the selection of the options easily.
It is easy to control with adjustable crust control with an indicator as light, medium, and dark.
The components are easy to detach from the machine, and for cleaning keep the container in Luke’s warm water.
The dough maker weights 5 kg 200 gram with a voltage of 240 volts that provides smooth dough making and great energy efficiency.
It is made of stainless steel, which gives longevity for years.
Lifelong provides you with an assured warranty on manufacturing defects. They provide you 1-year of warranty from the day you bought the product.
Things we loved about the Lifelong dough maker
- The dough maker is easy to clean because it is made of stainless steel that does not allow anything to stick on it.
- The dough maker is simple and easy to use.
- The dough kneading function excellently with good chapattis
- Bread baking is satisfactory with the temperature setting
- Bread made out of this is tasty and soft
Things we didn’t love about it
- Keep the ratio of the atta and water properly otherwise, the dough can become soggy
Inalsa food processor comes with atta kneader blades which helps you make dough from its food processor.
It is a food processor with multiple accessories like:
- Chopping Blade
- Kneading Blade
- Shredder Cutter
- Slicing Cutter
- French Fry Cutter
Inalsa easy prep food processor demo:
Inalsa easy prep food processor unboxing video: see here on YouTube.
What you can make with Inalsa food processor?
You can use this appliance for
- chopping veggies, preparing leafy salads, sliced potato chips, diced healthy fruits,
- kneading atta dough, breads, pizza dough, pasta, biscuits, piecrust, cake dough.
- blend purees, spice seeds, shell peas, mince garlic, create crumbs,
- make sauces & dips, chop nuts,
- prepare smoothies, shakes, make peanut butter, your own mayonnaise, whipped cream, homemade butter, whisk eggs, blend soup, transform granulated sugar to powdered sugar.
Used to chop, emulsify foods, shred, slice. Also, beat the cake batter and egg whites along with preparing the dough.
The perfect slicing and dicing of the food give an extra flavour while cooking. It provides a tasty texture. The food processor weight is 1.4 kg that handles the work of preparing meals for more members of the family. Therefore, it saves time, money, and energy.
Compare to other appliances it has a silent operation feature that will not produce any noise disturbance from your kitchen. After every use, you can clean the appliances.
For a faster cooking experience, you can set the speed of the appliances between two different ranges of speed. The pulse function will add an extra boost of power for the application.
Inalsa company provides its customers with a warranty of 2-years from the day of buying. The package of the Food processor consists of additional products such as bowl, egg whisker, slicer cutter, shredder cutter, French-fry cutter, kneading, and chopping blade.
Things that we loved about the Inalsa Food Processor
- Perform various tasks in one, such as kneading, chopping, doughing
- Save your time with power boost function and two-step
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Process the large volume of food
- Performs silent operation
- Additional safety features like Child Lock
- Uniformity and consistency on the food pieces
Things that we did not love about Inalsa Food Processor
- The design of the jar could have been more convenient for cleaning as it has sharp corner edges.
- Not suitable for preparing the dough for parantha and Gajar halwa
Uspech comes with a manual roti maker that runs without electricity while saving energy. You only have to make rounds using the handle, which will make the dough.
It will keep your hand safe and maintain the hygiene of the dough. While preparing the dough, you have to put the ingredients into a large container with the mugs provided.
The dough maker is easy to use with handy mugs. The containers are easy to clean with high-quality food-grade plastic with no sharp edges.
The box contains various items such as one container, one transparent lid, one blade, one mixer handle, one atta cup, one water cup, one oil cup, one lid cap.
Things we loved in USPECH plastic automatic maker
- Easy to use for people who are not friendly with electronic appliances
- Time saver as it churns out the dough to make a perfect chappatis
- Comes with high-grade plastic that is safe to use
- Easy to clean
- It does not have any sharp edges thus makes it easy to clean
Things we didn’t love about USPECH plastic automatic maker
- The company can enhance the material of the dough makers
Dough Mixer Buying Guide
When choosing a dough maker power is a relative term. The more power your atta dough maker has the more easily it’ll do the job.
A typical dough kneader for home use should have at least 550 watts of power.
Dough Maker Speed Settings
Another important factor for knowing about the dough maker is speed (in rpm). In speed settings, there are several choices, such as low, medium, high to make it work better.
This selection of options assists with any mission, such as kneading the dough at low speed and whipping the cream at high speeds.
Capacity of the dough maker
For a variety of reasons and personal preferences, we have given the capacity of the fabricator mass and lower preference.
But most dough makers have a capacity of 400-500 grams, so we can knead up to 500 grams at a time with the dough.
Most of the premium quality atta kneaders for commercial use is made of stainless steel body and for home use is made of the plastic outer body.
The dough container is made of stainless steel in most cases.
Most dough makers today are fitted with different types of blades that are suitable for chopping vegetables. Be sure to purchase the dough maker which has more than one feature.
Choosing a dough maker that has additional accessories such as rolling pin accessories, blades, handles, mixers and even measuring cups for measuring water, flour and oil is advisable.
- Kneading accessory is actually one hook attachment that helps develop dust attack fine (good mix of ingredients) in a mass.
- Handle for easy access to the device.
- Mixers helps mix all the necessary ingredients that you pour into the Atta Dough Maker.
- Measurements are available in 3-different cup sizes to mix the flour, water and oil atta in sufficient quantities.
Ease of use
The dough machine you are purchasing needs to be cleaned daily, so it’s recommended to select the ones that are easy to use and clean because we daily use the dough machine in the kitchen.
Below are some of the smart options that most modern Atta Dough Makers have. Echale one glance.
- The timer is the most commonly available feature found on most devices. It will inform you how long the dough machine is used or the time to prepare the Atta dough.
- The start option will allow you to prevent all ingredients from spreading in the kitchen even though you try harder to mix.
- The pause functions allow you to stop adding ingredients to the dough maker and restart the mixing process with the same speed settings.
Price and warranty information
In general, the mass of the producer can vary from 500-3000 or higher.
Pick the best one which meets your requirements when considering your budget.
With more attachments, the cost of the mixer also increase and are often best if you know what you’re getting.
For normal home use, we recommend getting a dough mixer with a minimum of 3 accessories- dough kneading blades, chopping blades for vegetables and whipped cream.
The manufacturer offers a limited warranty period from the date of delivery, in addition to accessories and other smart options.
Having an atta dough maker and kneader at home, make your roti making the process much smoother. For a large family, a bread maker with maximum power (more than 600 watts) is preferred.
We found that Clearline Automatic Electric Dough Kneader comes with 650 watts power with a 3 L bread-making capacity. Plus this model costs under 5000 rupees and it is made in India.
If you’re looking for a food processor with an atta dough maker, Inalsa Food Processor is recommended.
\It can do a lot of chopping, bread making using different accessories. It has a power of 800 watts pure copper motor.