Are you looking for the best induction cooktop in India?
Induction cooktops or ovens offer hassle-free cooking, cleaning and work on electricity.
In this article, we are going to review the best induction cooktop for home/work use in India with buying guide and comparison chart.
Let’s get started:
- Best Induction Cooktop in India
- Best Induction Cooktops Brands in India
- Buying Guide
Best Induction Cooktop in India
- Philips 2100 Watts Induction Cooktop
- Pigeon 2100 Watts Induction Cooktop
- Prestige 1200 Watts Induction Cooktop
- Usha 1600 Watts Induction Cooktop
- iBell 2000 Watts Glass Induction Cooktop
- Bajaj 1900 Watt Induction Cooktop
- Havells 1600 Watt Induction Cooktop
Philips 2100 Watts Induction Cooktop
- 0 to 3 hours time setting
- 10 preset menus for different Indian recipies
- 24 hours preset timer function for delayed cooking
- High quality full glass panel for premium finish and easy cook
- Sensor touch keys for ease of use
Philips HD4938/01 model comes with 2100 watts of power, 10 preset menus and 1.2 m cord length.
The HD4938 model is the best induction cooktop under 4000 rupees in India. It has 0-3 hrs of timer setting after which it automatically shuts off.
To cook food safely it turns off automatically after the timer is complete. Even there is a child safety lock that prevents your child to mess up with the buttons.
The 2100 watt power is enough for cooking meals every day and there are 10 pre-set Indian recipes to start cooking easily even if you’re a beginner.
The model weighs around 3 Kg, is portable in nature.
This Philips 2100 watts induction oven comes with a 1-year manufacturing warranty.
- Premium price tag of 4000 rupees.
Pigeon 2100 Watts Induction Cooktop
- Feather touch
- Wide surface
- Pause function. Power Input 220 - 240 V
Pigeon comes with 2100 watt power, 10 preset menus and 1.2 m cord length. The HD4938 model is the best induction cooktop under 4000 rupees in India. It has 0-3 hrs of timer setting after which it automatically shuts off.
Prestige 1200Watts Induction Cooktop
- Content: Prestige Induction Cooktop-Pic 20.0
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit. Extended Cooling Sysytem
- Voltage: 230V, Wattage: 1600Watt
- Note: Kindly refer to 6th and 7th Image for error codes and their respective solutions
- Troubleshooting guidelines: Works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter...
Usha 1600 Watts Induction Cooktop
- Resistant to voltage fluctuation up to 1500 volts
- Power saving intelligence, Frequency: 50 Hz.Fast Heating : Yes
- Pan sensor technology Manual setting to customize cooking
- 10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety.
- Extra long cord. Flexible power cord of 1.2 meter length
iBell 2000 Watts Glass Induction Cooktop
- Induction cooktop with press button control and High quality crystal glass|Certified by...
- Super wide voltage adaptability and with multifunctions
- Auto shutoff safety protection and Overheat protection
- High quality coils
- Warranty : 1 Year Standard + 1 Year Additional on FREE Registration
Bajaj 1900 Watt Induction Cooktop
- 8 preset menu , Control : Push Button
- Keep warm mode. Power Input : 220 - 240 V. Power: 1900 watts. Working Voltage Range-130V...
- Power Switch: Indicates power consumed during cooking
- Auto Shut Off: Induction cooker shuts off in 1 minute if no vessel is detected
- Delay Start+^+Warranty: 1 year on product+^+Includes: Induction cooker, User manual,...
Havells 1600 Watt Induction Cooktop
- Timer function and one touch operation. Micro-crytsal plate main body
- Variable power control ; 3 hour preset timer ; Power input: 220-240 V ; Power consumption:...
- Fixed and variable cooking
- 6 different mode of cooking functions
- Digital LED display for easy operation
Best Induction Cooktops Brands in India
There are many Induction cooktops brands available in India that provide quality after-sales service and has a customer support system in all over India. Some of the induction cooktops brands are-
While most of the brands are well in the industry, iBell & Lifelong are new to the market when compared to Philips & Bajaj.
However, Lifelong products are top-notch in quality and reasonably priced for Indians. Even both of them has toll-free customer care number with PAN India customer support.
Here are some points to remember when investing in an induction cooktop:
The power of an induction cooktop matters the most. The higher the wattage the more the temperature range with less cooking time.
As for general usage and for a family of 4-5 people, look for an induction cooktop with 2000 watts or more power thus smoothen your cooking life.
If in doubt, going for a higher wattage range will be beneficial. We have used an oven with the range of 800 – 2000 watts of power.
While for 1 or 2 people like a student or a new couple anything between 1200 watts to 1800 watts will fulfil the daily needs.
The cooking area also matters the most when cooking a model. For large families, 9 inches or more cooking space will save a lot of time than using a 5 -7 inch model.
However, multi-cooking area enabled induction ovens are pricier in nature.
Many induction cooktops come with pre-setting for cooking different types of recipes. Some of the common settings are – boiling milk, frying vegetables, making rice & roti.
Pan Size & Detection
Every induction cooktop has a minimum and maximum pan size that the model can detect. Different model has different requirements. So you’ve to read through the manual or see the features area of this article.
This is a safety feature that ensures the induction cooktop will only work with a suitable sized pan or cooking vessel. When the pan is removed from the heat zone, heat generation or cooking operation will be stopped.
Most of the modern induction cooktops include auto-shutoff protection with overflow liquid.
For example, when boiling milk, if there is any spillage then the temperature will be lowered automatically for safety purposes.
Automatic shutoff comes in handy while cooking foods. You’ve to set a temperature and time, the model will auto-shutoff after that time. Thus saving your food from overcooking and any chances of burning foods.
Most modern induction ovens include this feature and you can read the same from the manual easily.
We hope you found the best induction cooktop in India guide helpful.
According to our research, Philips Induction Cooktop is our top pick due to after-sales support and features at that price point.
It consumes 2100 watts of power at peak and comes with 10 preset menu options with a 1-year warranty.
If you’ve any other induction cooktop models in your mind, let us know in the comment section.