So you need a kitchen chimney? But you’re confused between Elica, Faber and Kaff brands.
In this article, we have compared some of the best kitchen chimney brands – Elica vs. Faber vs. Kaff. Compared in terms of price, reliability, cleaning quality and maintenance cost.
These are the top things you should know before purchasing from any of these brands.
Let’s get started:
Elica vs. Faber vs. Kaff
|Suction Power||Suction capacity up to 1425 m3/hr.||Suction capacity up to 1500 m3/hr.||Suction capacity up to 1180 m3/hr.|
|After Sales Services||Need better after-sales services.||After-sales services are poor but better than Elica.||Kaff is best at offering customer support.|
|Silent Chimney||Offers silent chimneys.||Less silent than Elica models.||Kaff has a few models that create a lot of noise.|
|Warranty||5 years on Motor and 1 year on product.||5 years on Motor and 1 year on product.||7 years on Motor and 1or 2 years comprehensive on the product.|
Elica Auto Clean Chimney
- Size: 60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction Capacity: 1425 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Warranty: 5 years on Motor and 1 year on product from Date of Purchase
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall Mounted, Auto Clean | Colour: Black
- Control Type: Touch + Motion Sensor Control | Max noise(dB): 58
This product from the house of Elica fulfils all the key factors of the checklist starting from design to the warranty and after-sale service too.
Elica 60cm Auto Clean chimney comes with an elegant design that perfectly enhances the décor and grace of your kitchen.
Even for easy access to every single feature of the product, it comes with the Touch Control Panel.
Moreover, it keeps your kitchen fresh and clean with a suction capacity of 1200 cubic meters per hour and inbuilt baffle filters.
Also, you can clean your chimney by pushing a button as its heat auto clean technology enables the user to get rid of sticky elements.
Even its LED lamps make you more efficient while cooking. In fact, its oil collector and compact dimensions will make your kitchen smarter in looks with no tension of grease and dirt in the kitchen.
- 2 baffle filters
- Heat Auto Clean Technology
- 2 LED Lamps and Touch Control Panel
- The maximum suction power of 1200 cubic meters per hour
- Oil collector for convenient collection of harmful oil and dirt particles
- Durable, rust-free, and superior quality body material.
- Elegantly designed with toughened quality finishing.
- Warranty for motor and product for 5 years and 1 year respectively.
Faber Kitchen Chimney
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall mounted, Auto-Clean chamber Material type : Black finish :...
- Size: 60 cm(2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | Suction Capacity: 1500 m3/hr(For...
- Control Type: Touch control | Max noise(dB): 58 | Lamp - LED 2 x 1.5W
- Baffle Filter is suitable for Indian kitchens and requires cleaning every 6 months
Faber is one of the worldwide leading brands in Kitchen Chimney. They are second on our list due to their commitment to consumer safety and the quality of the product.
Faber 60cm 1200 m3/hr kitchen chimney is suitable for a gas stove of 2 to 4 burners. Its black colour curved glass elegant design makes it more appealing in looks.
This smart kitchen chimney makes its user enable to keep their kitchen décor clean with a click of a button because of Auto Clean Technology.
However, it leaves no single particle of oil and smoke in the kitchen surrounding with its highest suction power of 1500 cubic meters per hour.
Its LED lamps and baffle filters will make your cooking experience more soothing. When it comes to controlling the chimney it seems to be an easy task with a fitted touch panel in front of the chimney. Moreover, its powerful motor comes with a warranty of 5 years.
- It has 2 baffle filters and 2 LED lamps.
- Comes with Auto Clean Technology feature
- Touch Panel for operating a chimney.
- Powerful motor with a maximum suction power of 1500 cubic meters per hour.
- Detachable oil collector.
- Best wall mounted chimney.
- Black color superior quality body material with curved glass elegant design.
- Warranty for 5 years on motor and 1 year on product.
Kaff Kitchen Chimney
- Type: Pyramid style with side wall mounting, black powder coated and decorative finish,...
- Size: 60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | suction capacity: 1150 m3/hr...
- Filter: Heavy Duty Baffle Filter, Design: Curved Glass
- Dry Heat Auto Clean Technology| Control Type: Push Button Control, Maximum Noise (db): 54
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty (7 years on motor and 2 years on product),Other features: 2...
Kaff is one of the renowned and trusted brands in the industry of kitchen appliances that are best for modular kitchens.
Kaff 60cm 1150 m3/hr kitchen chimney comes with fine looks with superior features that make it more attractive.
Even its stainless steel baffle filters flow purified air in your kitchen surrounding. Its electricity-saving Frosted LED lights give better lighting to the kitchen premises.
You can adjust its suction power with 3-speed smooth buttons. Its rust-free coating maintains the kitchen chimney like the new one for a long-lasting period.
Even, its high-quality inner components do not damage by dirt and oil particles. Also, its oil collector saves your kitchen from any kind of mess.
Kaff offers a warranty of 7 years on its copper winding motor and a 2-year warranty on the product.
- The product comes with a pair of heavy-duty baffle filters.
- Push button for enabling dry heat auto-clean feature.
- 3-speed soft buttons for suction capacity control.
- Copper winded motor and maximum airflow with a suction power of 1150 cubic meters per hour.
- Decorative appearance due to black powder-coated finish and toughened glass top.
- It is a sidewall mounting chimney in the shape of a pyramid that is best suited for a 2-4 burner gas stove.
- Electricity saver 2 Froster LED lights.
- The company offers a 2-year product warranty with a 5-year motor warranty.