If you’re looking for the best stand mixer in India, then you are in the right article.
In this article, we are going to review some of the best electric stand mixers for whipping cream, cakes, making dough or baking.
Stand mixers come with many different attachments to meet the user’s needs. Stand mixers price can vary depending on the attachments list and functions of the model.
So let’s get started with:
Best Stand Mixer in India
|Stand Mixer Brands
|KitchenAid Stand Mixer
|Hi-Tech Chef Stand Mixer
|Wonderchef Stand Mixer
|Black & Decker Hand Mixer
|Panasonic Stand Mixer
1. KitchenAid Stand Mixer
You always desire to buy something which serves your every purpose. If you wish to serve a larger quantity of food item, you need a big stand mixer which can easily accommodate that quantity.
KitchenAid Artisan Mini Stand Mixer (Honeydew) easily satisfies your need by equipping itself with a big bowl that can mix up to 5 dozen cookies together.
If you haven’t set a budget inside your head, and you do not care about the product’s price, this mixer is one of the best products available in the market. Let us learn about its special features now.Main Features
- The mixer is considered to be a power mixer and also considered to be 25% lighter than the other ones
- The mixer comes along with a 3.3L bowl, which can do the mixing of about five dozen cookies, which means if you have many guests this product comes very handy
- It is a versatile product that can help in the cooking of sweet as well as savoury products
- The power used is 250 watts
PROS (What we liked)
- The multipurpose attachment hub turns your mixer into a culinary centre that can perform multiple functions and helps you to ease your work
- It can attach up to 10 attachments, which can even help you to make pasta, spiralise zucchini, and many more things
- The chromium-plated product makes the product look good and elegant inside your kitchen
- It comes along with a 5-year warranty on the product
CONS (What we didn’t like)
- The price of this product is very high as compared to other similar products
2. Inalsa Stand Mixer
Inalsa stand mixer uni blend is a high-quality kitchen appliance that takes care of your mixing requirements optimally. It is a powerful 1000W gadget that saves your time and effort.
It comes with 3 versatile attachments like a dough hook, whisking cone, and mixing beater. It features a stainless steel food-grade bowl that has 5 litres capacity. It is an ideal stand mixer that is apt for celebrating every occasion. It allows you to mix, whisk, and beat effortlessly.Main Features
- It is a high-performance uni-blend stand mixer that features a powerful 1000 W motor. It is a 100% copper winding motor that comes with multi-function capabilities for meeting all your kitchen requirements
- This uni-blend features a large 5-litre stainless steel bowl that provides ample space for meeting your large requirements easily
- It comes with 8 level speed controls along with a pulse function that allows you to use the stand mixer as per your preferences for preparing delicious dishes within no time
- It comes with an elegant LED indicator that helps you to track the status of your appliance
- It comes equipped with various safety functions such as anti-slip feet, dust-proof splash guard, overheat protection, and safety lock.
- It provides 2 years manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase
- It measures 33 x 22.5 x 28 cm in dimensions, and it weighs only 3.3 kgs
- The package comprises stainless steel bowl, mixing beater, whisking cone, dough hook, and instruction cum warranty card
PROS (What we liked)
- It is designed for providing flawless & safe kitchen experiences
- It features a stylish design that improves the décor of your kitchen interiors
- It is a multi-purpose baking appliance that can be used for mixing, kneading, whipping, beating, creaming, and combining
CONS (What we didn’t like)
- It wobbles a little while kneading dough
3. Dash Stand Mixer
The product which you buy should not only provide the best results but must also look good on your kitchen countertop.
The retro design of this product makes it very elegant and adds beauty to your kitchen appliances list. Dash Everyday Stand Mixer is considered to be one of the most chosen products out of the many because of the special features that come with it.Main Features
- It is designed in a retro look that makes it look elegant on your kitchen countertop. Not only does it provide a variety of choices in cooking, but it also looks good along with all your kitchen appliances
- The 6-preset speed product allows you to adjust the mixing speed according to your wish. The variable speed allows you to mix, beat, combine, and whisk your ingredients
- It comes along with a 2.5 qt capacity bowl, which allows you to mix things uniformly and evenly and provides the best result
- It comes with additional attachments such as two beaters and two dough hooks, which eases your job in the kitchen and allows you to prepare a variety of items in the kitchen
PROS (What we liked)
- It is small and compact in its design, which allows easy storage of the product anywhere inside your kitchen
- It is not at all noisy during its operation. The silent feature is an added advantage to this product
- All the non-electric items along with this mixer are dishwasher safe, which ensures easy cleaning after use
- It is an affordable product
- The build quality is good
CONS (What we didn’t like)
- The head tilt is a little awkward to manage
- The beater seems to be a little flimsy
4. Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer
Hamilton Beach 63391 Stand Mixer gives a better assistant to mixing and kneading your ingredients. The results that are produced after mixing are exceptionable and uniform.
This mixer work at 300-watt power and can easily mix up any thick batter or knead thick flour dough at a go. Let us look at the special features that this product provides along with it.Main Features
- The product is equipped with seven different speed settings for different uses. Choose according to what you want and how you want the ingredients to be mixed
- The planetary motion mixing action ensures that all your ingredients are mixed thoroughly, and it gives the best results
- There are suction cups on the bottom, which keeps it from rattling around
- It comes with additional attachments that help you to ease your job and provide quality results after mixing and kneading
- Excellent mixing action that comes at half the price of other similar products
PROS (What we liked)
- It mixes thoroughly
- The bowl which comes along with this mixer has handles on each side, which allows you to handle them better while pouring out stuff from it
- The top of the mixer has a speed guide, easy to set the speed
- It comes with a cover guard that has made cleaning the job easier
CONS (What we didn’t like)
- The capacity of the bowl is not very high, which restricts it to serve only a single batch of cookies and other things
5. Black+Decker Hand Mixer
This product can be a very good addition to your kitchen appliances. Black+Decker Hand Mixer 300 watt m 700, comes with 2-speed stainless steel blades, which helps you beat your eggs and do many other things in a very refined way.
Whenever you are running late to serve your guests, complete your tasks soon using the turbo speed and speed setting of 5, making your job easier. Mix, fold, beat, and whisk your ingredients very fast using the M700 mixer.
- The stand mixer is controlled by the 5-speed turbo settings, which makes the mixer nicely operable and eases your job inside the kitchen
- The power wattage of the motor is 300-watts, which means that the mixing of a thick batter can be done very easily
- It also comes along with a quick beater lock and a beater eject button for ease of use
- It has a very comfortable grip, which helps you to hold the stand mixer very easily and doesn’t allow it to slip off from your hands
- It is operated between the power voltage of 200-220 volts
- A significant advantage is its 3.5 litres rotating bowl, which comes along with it, which allows even mixing of your ingredients
- It comes along with attachments like the steel egg beater and a dough hook
- It has a 2-year warranty on the product
- The compact designed mixer is designed to use very little space inside your kitchen and allows easy storage of it
- It is noisy while being operated
6. Stok Stand Mixer
The Stok stand mixer is known for its versatile and efficient use. It can help you in baking and preparing delicious treats within a short period. This stand mixer can also be converted into a hand mixer with the single press of a button.
It comes with a five-speed plus turbo control setting for ease of operation. Moreover, the 2-litre durable rotating bowl can be easily detached to help you in cleaning it.
The model comes with a 1-year warranty on manufacturing defects, making it a reliable option to go for.
- It comes with a copper motor having a power wattage of 350 watts
- Rotating bowl capacity: 2 litres
- It comes with two dough hooks and two beaters
- Controlled by a five-speed plus turbo setting for ease of operation
- The mixer weighs less than 2.5 kg
- A versatile mixer that can prepare treats quickly and easily
- It can be converted into a hand mixer with the single push of a button
- The durable plastic bowl can be removed for easy cleaning
- The light-weight design makes it easy to pull out and store
- The motor could be more powerful
7. Bajaj Platini Stand Mixer
Whenever you buy a product, it should be strong and powerful in its work to provide one of the best results.
The Bajaj Platini SM01 5.2-Liter 8 Speed 1000-Watt Tilt-Head Stand Mixer works on 1000 watt, which means it is straightforward to mix and whisk your ingredients on a go and quickly. Along with 8-speed settings, it is one of the preferable stand mixers.
- The tilt head stand mixer provides the best results in mixing and beating. The planetary action ensures that all your ingredients are mixed evenly inside the bowl
- It works with an 8-speed setting along with a turbo action
- The power wattage of this mixer is 1000 watts, which makes it very powerful and strong in its mixing action
- It comes along with many attachments, which helps you to perform a lot of jobs such as whisking, beating, and kneading
- The anti-splash cover guard that comes with it ensures that the ingredients and the batter do not spill outside the bowl while mixing, and it does not create a mess all over
- The bowl has a capacity of 5.2 litres, which can be capable of mixing a lot of ingredients
- It has a 2-year warranty on the product
- The numbers printed on the knob gets rubbed off after some use itself
8. Wonderchef Stand Mixer
Now whip up lip-smacking pastries, knead the dough for cookies, and do many more things using the Wonderchef 63152279 1000-Watt Stand Mixer.
Using this product, you can make up to 4-5 loaves of the bread of about 500gm each, 12 dozen cookies, whisk 14-15 beaten eggs, and even make 1.5 litres of whipped cream at a time.
The product comes with many more unique features and functionalities, making it one of the best to be chosen from.
- The product comes along with 6-speed settings, which makes it desirable because the speed can be set according to your wish and need
- It comes with three different beaters, which can be used for whisking, mixing, and dough making separately
- Three years warranty
- The pulse speed control allows the easy start and stops the mixer, which is an excellent thing about this mixer
- It has an anti-skid bottom
- The mixer has a stopper underneath it, which prevents moving while mixing
- The die-cast metal housing provides stability to it and also gives it strength and increases its performance, which makes the product much desirable
- The easy cleaning of this mixer is increased with the help of the detachable aluminium blades after use. It is also dishwasher safe
- It comes along with a 5-litre bowl and also 6-speed settings, which makes the stand mixer very handy and useful
- The blade-quality is not up to the mark
What is a Stand Mixer?
A stand mixer is a small kitchen appliance that mixes ingredients with the help of a motor. A stand mixer will outperform a hand mixer—it will whip, mix, and beat ingredients in far less time.
Stand mixers will take your cooking and baking to a whole new level. Stand mixer consumes less time to mix ingredients and save your hand from strains/injury.
Most stand mixers come with several useful attachments, including a dough hook, whisk, and paddle.
If you love to make layer cakes, buttercream or bread, then a stand mixer will only make your life easier.
If you are unsure what to consider while purchasing a stand mixer, then this buying guide will be of great help.
We have assorted all the information required to analyze a product. Analyze your requirements and choose accordingly.
Analyze your cooking needs
Before purchasing a stand mixer, sit and think how many times and what will you use it for. If you bake regularly or have a large family, then a stand mixer is a necessary option.
Also, analyze how beneficial are those extra attachments (that come with a stand mixer) for you. This helps you understand whether you really need a stand mixer or not.
Different Types of Stand Mixers
Basically, stand mixers are categorized into two types – Title head and bowl lift.
- Tilt Head – Tilt head model allows the user to insert and remove the work bowl by lifting up the head of the mixer. Tilt head models are lighter and easier to use and clean up compared to bowl lift models.
- Bowl Lift – In this model, the work bowl hooks onto the arm of the machine and it has to be raised in order to remove the bowl. Bowl lift models are more stable compared to tilt head models.
As stand mixers come with mixing bowls, it is important to consider the capacity of the mixing bowl that you need before you make a purchase.
A large capacity bowl of 6 qtr. or higher is suitable for making large batches of batter. It is best to choose a smaller capacity mixer if you are going to prepare small batches of batter.
If you are going to work with large quantities of dry dough, then it is best to opt for a stand mixer with a high power-rating and that features a high-quality induction motor.
A stand mixer with less power rating cannot handle mixing large quantities of dough.
Different foods require different speed settings for mixing up.
It is best to choose a stand mixer that comes with a wide range of speed options that will allow it to perform different functions such as whipping, blending, kneading, etc.
Most of the stand mixers come with at least 3 – 12 different speed options.
This is an important feature of a stand mixer that ensures efficient mixing and blending.
Planetary action means that the mixing attachment spins around its axis in one direction and orbits around the bowl in the opposite direction.
When it comes to a stand mixer, the heavier it is, the sturdier it will be. This will ensure, the stand mixer doesn’t bounce off on the kitchen counter while in operation.
If you keep it on the kitchen counter, then weight may not be a major concern. However, if you are going to store it in a cupboard, then taking it out/in can be a major daunting task.
Usually, the stand mixer should be at least 20 pounds to do the mixing job without bouncing.
Ease of Cleaning
The cleaning stand mixer is a bit complicated than the hand mixer. After using it, you will end with different pieces to clean up.
Some of the manufacturers provide dishwasher safe parts, which makes cleaning a bit easy. However, if the parts are not dishwasher safe then you have to clean them with your hands.
Stand mixers will make noise while you are in operation. The noise levels are a little bit more than rotatory hand mixers.
Some models are even worse than others. So, check out the reviews and features before making the purchase.
Stand Mixer Attachments
Having extra attachments or accessories can increase the versatility of the stand mixer. Even an affordable or cheap stand mixer comes with at least 3 extra accessories.
With your love trying new different recipes than having more can be of great help. Below, we have provided a list of attachments that usually come with a stand mixer.
- Dough Hook – It usually shaped in C or spiral. Used for kneading dough for making breads, pizza, pasta, chapatti and others.
- Wire Whip – This attachment is also called as balloon whisk. It helps in whipping cream, frosting, eggs, meringue, mayonnaise and other similar items.
- Flat Beater – This is one of the common attachments that are very useful for a baker. It is excellent for cake batter, cookie dough and mashed potatoes.
- Pouring Shield – some models come with this special feature. It helps in adding ingredients without splashing while the machine in use.
Apart from these common attachments, some models provide extra accessories that include pasta cutter, ice cream whipper, juicer, roller, ravioli cutter and others.
Benefits of having a stand mixer?
Stand mixers consume less time to mix ingredients. They are powerful and capable of mixing batters, dough and chop/slicing as well. Some of the stand mixers also help you make pasta, sauce, ice cream, or even mill grains.
How many Watts does a stand mixer consume?
The power of a stand mixer ranges between 200-500 watts depending on the model. In this case, using a stand mixer for 1 hour will consume 0.2 to 0.5 Units per hour.
Disadvantages of Stand Mixers?
Stand Mixers are costlier than hand mixers. They are also heavy and requires space around kitchen countertops. Other than this, a stand mixer is always recommended if you bake a lot.
Which stand mixer is best in India?
There are many best stand mixer brands available in India. KitchenAid, Inalsa, Philips, Bajaj, Panasonic, WonderChef has some of the best stand mixers to buy in India.
If you love baking or if you whip up cookies regularly at home, a stand mixer is one of the best investments. With this kitchen appliance, you no longer strain your hands for mixing.
Moreover, your kitchen platform stays clean (without splashing mess). Stand mixers are also very easy to clean and maintain as well.
Once you are done, just place the attachment and bowl in the dishwasher for cleaning.
If you are thinking of purchasing a stand mixer, then we recommend investing in KitchenAid Mini 5KSM3311XBHW.
It is perfectly suitable for beginners or people who need small quantities of dough. It is small and compact, so fits in any kitchen.
Comes in different colours and has several attachments. For more information, read our detailed description in the article.