Are you looking for Microwave safe utensils in India?
Here, we have included a proper list of microwave oven safe bowls, stainless steel food containers and baking dishes so that you don’t have to hunt for them online or offline market.
Let’s get started
- Best Microwave oven Safe Utensils
- Microwave safe Symbol
- Stainless Steel Bowl Set
- Microwave safe Glass Bowl Set
- Plastic Bowl Set
- Bakeware Set
- Tea & Coffee Mugs
- Idli Maker
- Microwave safe Lunch box
- Microwave Oven Utensils
Best Microwave oven Safe Utensils
- Stainless steel Bowl: Urban Chef Bowl Set with Lid
- Glass Bowl: Femora Borosilicate Glass Bowl
- Plastic Bowl: Fedora Empire microwave safe plastic bowl
- Bakeware set: AmazonBasics Microwave safe Bakeware Set
- Tea & Coffee Mugs: Sk Shopie Glass Coffee Mug
- Idli Maker: Signoraware Microwave Cooker Set
- Lunch box: Getko Leak Proof Lunch Box
Microwave safe Symbol
The best way to know if a bowl or container is microwave safe is to check the label of the product and try to find a microwave-safe symbol.
Microwave safe symbol looks like this:
Stainless Steel Bowl Set
Urban Chef Bowl Set with Lid
- Environment friendly,Elegant Design
- Capacity( In ml):Bowl 1 - 500::Bowl 2 - 750::Bowl 3 - 1250
- Hygenic,Easy to clean
- Its only for reheating in microwave not for cooking
- Remove lid before bowl is kept inside the microwave
Microwave safe Glass Bowl Set
Femora Borosilicate Glass Bowl
- Femora Baking Dishes for all your baking needs, made from high quality BOROSILICATE GLASS...
- Dishwasher safe- easy to clean, Microwave safe, Freezer Safe, Oven Safe
- Elegant designs and ergonomic handles for ease of carrying. High Thermal Shock Resistance,...
- Dimensions- I- Outer: 26 cm x 18 cm x 6 cm, Inner: 24 cm x 16 cm x 5 cm, II-Outer: 26 cm x...
Decor Fitness Freak-FF100 Glass Food Container
- Scratch-free lids, leak safe : The Snap Tight TPR lids made of virgin food grade materials...
- Safe, hygienic Borosilicate glass containers : Made of borosilicate glass, these food...
- BPA free, microwave safe : The Snap Tight TPR lids made of virgin food grade materials...
- Fitness companion : Be it dry food items like nuts, or cut vegetables, fruits or even rice...
- Set of 5 beautiful stain resistant pieces: The box contains 5 stain resistant containers...
Plastic Bowl Set
Fedora Empire Microwave safe plastic bowl
- Microwave safe (Top Rack), Dishwasher safe, freezer safe and 100 percent food grade virgin...
- Used to re-heat and serve pulav, rice, noodles, vegetables and other dishes
- The capacity of containers: 500 ml, 1100 ml and 2100 ml
- Color: Multicolour, Material: Plastic
AmazonBasics Microwave safe Bakeware Set
- Product 1: 6-piece bakeware set includes a 9x5-inch loaf pan, 2 round 9-inch cake pans, a...
- Product 1: Made of heavy-weight carbon steel for thorough, even heating
- Product 1: Non-stick coating for effortless food release and easy cleaning
- Product 1: Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Product 2: 3-Piece spatula set includes a small one-sided mini spatula, a medium spatula,...
Bulfyss Baking Tray for Cake
Tea & Coffee Mugs
Sk Shopie Glass Coffee Mug
- This glass tea cup can be use for warm or gold tea, coffee, milk, juice, soda water and...
- 400 ml capacity great size for tea lovers enjoy tea and coffee at home or office
- Microwave and dishwasher safe, glass cups are fragile, please be careful not to fall from...
- The glass tea cups belongs to fragile goods, so we can't warranty that it will appear in...
The Earth Store Ceramic Pastel Chai/Tea Cups
- ✔ Package Contents:-Set of 6 Tea Cups ✔ Color:-Multicolor ✔ Capacity: 170 ML ✔ No...
- These cups are hand made & hand crafted from good grade ceramics.These cups are made...
- These cups enhance your tea/chai/coffee drinking experience and bring a ceremonial ending...
- Start your morning with your favorite cup of tea/coffee, If you are looking for the best...
- Ideal Gift For Special Occasions: Perfect to give someone something meaningful that they...
Signoraware Microwave Cooker Set
- Signoraware's Cooker for Microwave is perfect answer for those quick meal when you're...
- In a world, where time is money, time consuming gas stoves or grills are a definite passe
- Microwave-safe and unbreakable, Can be used for cooking in microwave
- Made from virgin plastic only, 100 % Food grade material
- Color: White, Material: Polypropylene
Microwave safe Lunch box
Getko Leak Proof Lunch Box
- 4 Compartments: the lunch box with 4 isolation compartments - two small and two large, can...
- Leakproof & Unmixed: lid is available for locking food in lunch box tightly, inner divider...
- Healthy: middle food storage layer is made of PP Plastic Material, lid and outer bottom...
- Safe: easy to clean and dishwasher safe, removing middle stainless steel layer and lid,...
- Practical: lunch Box box can allow adults and kid to bring salad, snack, sandwich or other...
Fresco Microwave Safe Lunch box
- This product will be an excellent pick for you
- This product comes in a proper packaging
- It ensures an easy maintenance
Microwave Oven Utensils
Microwave bowls aren’t regular bowls that you can buy off the shelf. They have special constitutions and features which make them safe to be used in microwave ovens. The parameters that should be taken into consideration while buying a utensil for your microwave oven are mentioned below:
Microwave Safe Tag
The first thing you should be looking at is whether the utensil is microwave-safe or not.
The bowl you intend to purchase should have a microwave-safe symbol on the bottom.
Else its compatibility with microwaves should be specified by the manufacturer in the product guide.
If neither of them is present, the utensil is potentially hazardous and can not only damage your microwave but also leach harmful substances into your food. So, it is best to stay away from such vessels.
The second important thing in line is the material.
By weighing the pros and cons of each, you should select the type of material you want to buy. Here are the different types of materials –
Glassware is one of the most commonly used microwave utensils.
Glassware that is microwave-safe is okay for most microwaves. If you are using glassware, it is best to use ones that are borosilicate.
These have a very low coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) and are safer to use.
A container must have the microwave symbol to qualify as microwave safe. Additionally, look for the sign ”#5”- this indicates that the bowl is made of polypropylene (PP) and won’t leach hazardous chemicals into your food.
A good microwave-safe plastic container is made of virgin plastic and is always food-grade (FDA approved).
Not all plastics are microwave safe. Disposable and single-use plastics should be avoided at all costs. These can be hazardous if put into a microwave.
They can melt, burn, and stick to the glass plate of the machine. Even worse, they can infuse little quantity of harmful chemicals into your food for a prolonged time and make you ill.
There are debates among experts to determine the suitability of ceramic as an apt microwave-safe material. Ceramic tends to get heated quickly.
Undoubtedly, they look one of the classiest but avoid ceramic wares if they come with a coating or lining of any metal.
Silicon is by far the easiest to deal with material of microwave utensils.
It has a nonstick surface and does not heat up.
Though silicon was approved by the FDA in the year 1979 as safe for ovens, still there are some debates.
Many brands sell silicon wares with a high amount of additives and fillers. Make sure that you buy the best quality of this material when investing in one.
Many brands claim utensils to be microwave safe. But in reality, they have a low tolerance for temperature and cannot withstand a temperature above 100-degree Celsius.
A utensil that crosses the threshold of 80-degree Celsius is considered okay as well, i.e. if you do not intend to expose it to a very high temperature or want a container just to reheat food in it.
However, the higher the heat resistance, the better the microwave bowl.
Purpose of Purchase
When a microwave unit has features like grilling and convection, it is normal for the user to want to buy utensils that can be used in all modes.
You know must that many microwave-safe containers are not suitable for convection.
And so, if you want to bake, cook and reheat food, you should be on the lookout for microwave ware that is suitable to be used in the oven as well.
Size of the Bowl
Whether you buy a single bowl or a set of bowls, you would want all of them to fit into your microwave oven perfectly.
The standard size of a microwave used for home is between 17 inches to 42 inches.
If you have a smaller size machine, check the maximum capacity before buying a microwave bowl.
The cost of most microwave utensils isn’t hefty. However, the amount one individual is willing to shell out might vary from another.
While buying a microwave bowl just make sure that it is made of good quality so that it does not harm your microwave or your health in the long run.
It is best to invest in the best quality bowls. But if you have a certain budget; you will find a few decent quality products at reasonable prices on this list itself.
We hope that you found this article on the best Microwave-safe utensils lists helpful.
Choosing a utensil that doesn’t melt or releases harmful chemicals into the food should be your priority utmost.